POLICY UPDATES RE: COVID-19
My top priority is to keep all my clients safe by following high sanitation and disinfection practices set by the CA State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering as well as from my insurance company, Associated Skin Care Professionals.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
• All appointments must now be prepaid for and booked online. All appointments will be requested and I will contact you if I need to edit your appointment for whatever reason.
• You will be prompted to sign the Covid-19 Waiver at checkout every time you book a new appointment.
• My consultation and consent forms have been updated and will need to be filled out prior to your appointment.
• I highly suggest booking appointments a few months out as my availability will be limited due to the increased time in-between appointments for cleaning.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATIONS
• If you are sick, coughing, sneezing (allergies), have a fever, have underlying health conditions, have Covid or been around someone that has Covid, DO NOT COME IN. If you arrive to your appointment sick, I will charge you a late cancellation fee and send you home.
• If you are sick, please call me ASAP to reschedule your appointment. I will waive the late cancellation fee if you are sick, but please do not abuse it. Try to let me know at least 24 hours ahead of time as a consideration to me and my other clients.
• No show, no call fees are still in effect and you will be charged 100% of the service cost or if you prepaid for the appointment, a refund will not be given. Please call me if you can’t make your appointment.
NEW CLIENT CONSULTATIONS
• New client consultations will now be done virtually over the phone or computer prior to coming in for a facial. You will need to fill out the New Client Consultation Form, Consent Form and Acne Treatment Agreement (if scheduling acne appointments) then we can schedule your virtual consultation. Once the consultation is complete, we can schedule your facial.
PRODUCT PURCHASES & PICKUP
• I will no longer be doing product pickups in-between appointments to prevent client overlap and the time needed to clean and disinfect between appointments. Please contact me directly to schedule a product pickup or I can ship your order to you.
• As usual, I will not accept returns on opened and used products. You have 14 days to return an unopened product.
PRE & POST APPOINTMENT REQUIREMENTS
• All clients are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the studio, NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be able to remove the mask once you're in the treatment room before your appointment. Replace your mask directly after your facial BEFORE exiting the treatment room.
• Multiple guests are not allowed, including children.
• Please do NOT arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive early, I will ask you to wait in your car. Please use the time before your appointment to use the restroom if needed.
• When entering the studio, I will ask you to use the provided hand sanitizer before starting your treatment.
• Please to do not remove any clothing for your facial. The only time you need to remove clothing is if your treatment includes the décolleté (chest).
• Blankets will be provided by request.
• Please leave promptly at the end of your appointment. I can rebook you for the following month, but I suggest pre-booking your appointments a few months ahead of time to get the day and time you desire.
• If I have a product recommendation or you need products, I will grab them for you. Please do NOT touch any of the products. If you know you need products before coming into your appointment, prepay for them online or by contacting me directly.