POLICY UPDATES RE: COVID-19
My top priority is to keep all my clients safe by following high sanitation and disinfection practices set by the CA State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering as well as from my insurance company, Associated Skin Care Professionals.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
• All appointments will be requested and I will contact you if I need to edit your appointment for whatever reason.
• You will be prompted to sign the Covid-19 Waiver at checkout every time you book a new appointment.
• I highly suggest booking appointments a few months out as my availability will be limited due to the increased time in-between appointments for cleaning.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
• All clients are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the studio, NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be able to remove the mask once you're in the treatment room. Replace your mask directly after your facial BEFORE exiting the treatment room.
• Multiple guests are not allowed, including children.
• Please do NOT arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive early, I will ask you to wait in your car. Please use the time to use the restroom if needed.
• Please to do not remove any clothing for your facial. The only time you need to remove clothing is if your treatment includes the décolleté (chest).
• Blankets will be provided by request.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATIONS
• If you are sick, coughing, sneezing (allergies), have a fever, have underlying health conditions, have flu-like symptoms or been around someone that may have Covid, DO NOT COME IN. If you arrive to your appointment sick, I will charge you a late cancellation fee and send you home.
• If you are sick, please call me ASAP to reschedule your appointment. I will waive the late cancellation fee if you are sick, but please do not abuse it. Try to let me know at least 24 hours ahead of time as a consideration to me and my other clients.
• No show, no call fees are still in effect and you will be charged 100% of the service cost or if you prepaid for the appointment, a refund will not be given. Please call me if you can’t make your appointment.
PRODUCT PURCHASES & PICKUP
• Please contact me directly via text or email to schedule a product pickup. An invoice will be emailed to you with your order to prepay and I will bring it out to you when you arrive.
• As usual, I will not accept returns on opened and used products. You have 14 days to return an unopened product.